October 15th - 17th, 2004
(Third weekend in October)
Try these ideas on for size:
In, or most likely in, the consuite:
- Opening Sillimonies hosted by Dave Romm
with musical accompaniment by Howard Harrison
- Howard Harrison performs seperately
- Gordy Dickson Scholarship Auction
- Kids Look at Godzilla
Hosted by Godzilla expert Brian LaBounty, Jr. (age 11)
- Micro Programming
- Posthumous Guest of Honor Panel
We ask questions of, and listen to comments by, the Postuhumous Guests of Honor who can make it to the con.
- Godzilla vs. Cthulu
Forget "Alien vs. Predator". We let the big boys play! Or, an Elder God takes on the New Kid on the Block.
- Not Quite an Intelligence Test
a.k.a. "Think It Through"
In, or most likely in, Krushenko's
- Reading the Godzilla Files NEW
- So Godzilla and Mothra walk into a bar...
- Godzilla: Orphan child of a Cold War Atomic Age & his iconic mythos
- Godzilla viewed as a free-lance terrorist and his effect on the gobal economy and Japanese society
- Out of the (Water) Closet:
Godzilla's views on G/L/B/T issues in the Prehistoric Creature and Radiation Induced Monster Community...and What is Godzilla's Sex Anyway? NEW
- Read any Good Books/Seen any Good Movies Lately?
- The State of Science Fiction (Includes Fantasy) on TV Today NEW
(What's New? How does this Season Compare to the Last Couple?)
- What SF Books Would You like to See Made into Movies and how would you do it? NEW
(Who would Play the Parts? What Point of View? Etc.)
- Why Do Comic Books & Graphic Novels Make such Good Movies? NEW
- In Memorium: H. P. Lovecraft and Fay Wray NEW
- Down the Rabbit Hole: NEW
- How we got Hooked on Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fandom and Media?
Not to forget:
- Anime & Videos
- Partying and fun
- Fannish Flea Market (Bring stuff to trade and sell...)
If you have a programming or micro programming idea you would like to present, let us know. Email Rick Gellman or call 651-483-6290
back to main page